Monday, November 22, 2010

Must be the Full Moon

What the hell is wrong with everyone?

Flame wars:The World Burns is being featured on my blog, and over at Scared/H(a)unted.

if this is some publicity stunt to advertise a story, I'll be pissed

seriously

i'm about to shut this damn page down for good.   This is SUPPOSED TO FUCKING BRING US TOGETHER GOD DAMMIT.  WE'RE FIGHTING SUPERNATURAL EVIL, AND WE'RE ALL FUCKING BITCHING AT EACH OTHER LIKE WE'RE IN GOD DAMN HIGH SCHOOL.

Calm it down, or take it outside.

THE END.

5 comments:

  1. You're calling this a flame war? While it still hasn't invoked Godwin's law?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you should tell your Reach friend to mind his manners, mmk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nazis!

    There, Godwin's law has been breached. Now there can be no more arguments. >_>

    I kind of think it's hilarious. It show's that we're all still really human. Arguing on the internet is pretty much the most normal thing we can do. :3 Not that I enjoy it or anything, it's just nice to see people getting a little bit of regular crazy in.

    In other news, I like the tag on this entry. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm beginning to think all of the stuff in the comments sections is just bullocks and should be ignored. But hey. Who knows what the fuck is going on when we're being haunted by a faceless fuck from outer space.

    Everyone just shut up and stop arguing. End.

    Peace,
    Shaun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. Danny was just... being Danny.

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete