Wednesday, November 24, 2010

She lives

edit: more useless banter, Nessa never came back really, she was allowed to pretend as such to taunt us.  The power of fucking dreams is a joke,  greenlight was insane,   But the song is good at least, so this post isn't a total waste.

She lives...Nessa...somehow she fought it off, for now at least...I cannot imagine the strength of will she must have summoned.  Thank you Greenlight, and all you others who have helped pull her from the brink

One thing's for sure, Skinny's going to be LIVID.  Everyone get your total guard up, to avoid any repeats of yesterday.


You all need to hear this, by our Minstrel.
Resolve

more: later

11 comments:

  1. You got it, bossman. Glock's loaded, two spare clips ready, and my crowbar's by the laptop in case I run outta ammo or the gun jams. I am ready to rock if any Agents have the poor judgment to break in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck guys.you guys seem to be taking the worse while i sit here on my couch.damnit,come for me instead..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clear here, old friend.
    We did it.

    The Herald will return.

    -Jeff
    A Keeper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post up on Enter Light.
    Nessa's back to herself.
    Zero, get in contact.
    Also, change the name.
    You are now the Sage of Redemption.
    The Receiver of Light.

    -Jeff
    A Keeper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I change my title for twenty seconds, and Jeff notices...always watching this one is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. but she did the deed, not I, Jeff. I do sort of like "Sage of Nothing" you know...zero...well it sounds mystical.

    feh, me talking about dramatis persona at a time like this.

    I'm buying three rounds of virtual alcohol for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zip it Master Yoda.
    Get back to your Sage duties.
    And seriously, that title fits perfectly.

    -Jeff
    A Keeper

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You get to work on that title, mister! -cracks the whip-

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will admit, sometimes I love my work...today is one of those days.

    Yesterday, not so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eight years later, I have decided to release the pages of your notebook that have come into my path.

    I know where you are, that you can't see this from there.

    But the world deserves to know what that place is really like.

    What you're going through.

    Rest in peace, my friend.

    ReplyDelete