Friday, November 19, 2010

POKING THE BEAR

edit:  Warning, Cluster F Bombs ahoy
2nd edit:  Pretty sure this happened.  I know I got my ass beat, and there are marks on the door, I don't think I did those.


WHO'S TONY ROMO NOW MUTHERFUCKERS?  DON'T RUN AWAY BITCHES, WE'RE JUST GETTIN STARTED, YOU STIRRED UP THE SHIT, NOW IT'S TIME TO PAY THE FUCKING PIPER.

FUCKING AGENTS, I'M GOING TO BE ON YOUR ASSES, THAT'S RIGHT, THAT FUCKING MASK YOU SEE BEHIND YOU, THAT'S ME.  FREIGHT TRAIN WITH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER, AND A BLADE.  CHOO CHOO MUTHERFUCKERS.  I'M DEVOTED NOW BITCHES, I'LL NEVER GIVE YOU UP, NEVER LET YOU DOWN, THAT'S RIGHT I WILL FUCKING RICK-ROLL YOU SUNSABITCHES INTO THE GRAVE.

FUCK YOU AGENT ASSHOLES AND YOUR PUMPKIN KING WANNABEE BOSSMAN.




edit:  Okay I'm calming down.   Sunuvabitch, shit just happened, I'll update right now so you know I'm mostly okay.

2nd edit:  Alright that's done.

shit man....i just had my ass beat,  i'm sitting here, catching up on comments, just commented bout Nessa and suddenly, i'm at my front door, with it open, and two masked assholes drag me out of my home onto the sidewalk.  i fight them, i mean they're agents not robbers, so go to kill right. 

shivering damnit

so i kick at one of em, knock him down, the other grabs my arms pushes me down, got kicked in the ribs and they tried to put some cord around my hands, all restrained face down on the ground.  i curse and kick and struggle, they both hold me down, one of em hits me in the head with something.  they hold me down,a nd fuckin gaunt is in front of me.  i mean right there\

surreal shit, i'm in my damn boxers its 20 degrees out being put fuckin prostrate before a damn abomination. i scream, i get hit, gaunt looks at me.  i say some stupid shit to him.  he tilts his head and out come the fuckin tentacles and i go oh shit this is it, fuckin dead  well choke on me you rat bastard.

fucking neighbor dog runs up the sidewalk starts barking at him.  fuckin poodle dog man

slendy freaks

he vanishes, agents surprised, i slip out of cord and turn the damn place into the 2006 royal rumble.  shove first into siding, other hits me from behind,  i scramble into house, they tackle me, i kick em off, grab my knife, try to stab, miss twice, dogpiled, beaten, shoved em off, kicked one in head, other scrambles away.

i grab the one left, grab the mask, go fuckin scooby doo, pull the damn thing off

fucking runner i talked too last week, fucking hallowed ...
i
i knew this guy kinda, was wantin to help him
hallowed
trying to kill me or somethin

whyd i open that door
compulsion
damm its...god...i'm okay,really, but what the hell,  did i black out
cant stop shivering

fucking neighbor comes over to get the dog, i'm on the sidewalk with a knife and a bottle in my boxers, no fuckin agent to be seen.

prolly getting cops called on me as we speak.

bad fucking night guys
i cant be hallowed damn it, sage fucking zero, recognize, too strong for this shit

had my glass of table salt and blue food dye, feeling better.

never again,  NEVER FUCKING AGAIN ASSHOLES, WON'T BE YOUR FUCKING PUPPET.  STARTING A NEW PROGRAM TODAY, CALLED 'KICK SOME SHITBAG ASS' STARRING ME, YOUR MOM AND ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

son of a bitch

i'm sorry guys, i'm letting you down, i don't mean to

fuckers stepped on my hand

i gotta run soon, gotta get my shit and go.  tonight IF i fucking sleep, tying a cord around my foot and about my bed, good for sleepwalkers, it'll do.

fucking crying

29 comments:

  1. To hell with poking the bear, punch that fucker in the nuts and run while it's curled up in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just given It exactly what it wants, Zero. Calm the fuck down.

    Peace out,
    Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch your fucking language, young man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir, calm the fuck down, you're just giving it more ammo.

    Please shut the fuck up for your own sake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its cool...i'm better...sorry...so damn upset..
    gotta stay cool, just shit just happened. all messed up

    no sign of em outside, no cops yet either

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're not Hallowed, Zero. you're just totally going insane, as all good Sages eventually do.

    Peace out,
    Shaun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have no idea what half that top part is supposed to mean.

    rickroll you to death, wtf

    amelia, you watching this, if gl's right, you're my hope,

    can't let that ever happen again man
    too dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep loose, Zero(Sage), we can't have you folding this late in the game. Still new to this horror story, but you know how it is, the inexperienced always gotta think they're right ;)

    So next time a deadhead comes after you, fucking kneecap him with a crowbar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think i knifed one dunno which, god

    plant a knife into someone's ribs when i was tackled, maybe knifed the guy i was trying to help

    on bright side maybe i knifed rika

    always a bright side i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. going to go meditate, shaun said to go try it again, to think clear and see if i can vent my troubles.

    talk to you guys later.

    stay strong my friends, we're getting real close to some progress, can't stop now.

    i'll post tomorrow. i'm fine now. total disclosure is still in effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not just anyone is taken and "hallowed".

    There are certain conditions to be met by the individual. Often, if you never fit those conditions, you would never have seen him in the first place.

    Not everyone who learns about him gets to see him... Actually, there is some complication there, but who cares.

    You see, if you are to become hallowed, then it was deemed so from the start. Your status as "Sage" or whatever nonsense meant nothing.

    If you become hallowed, all of this "White Elephant" stupidity becomes garbage.

    So please, become his puppet. Make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck, Zero. If you're going to go and leave your computer, destroy it, as they might use it. Try to access your e-mail and post on the blogs when you can, we're trying to work out a little something for the runners. Stay safe, man. That means don't die.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been gone for awhile so this Fool just got all this information at once...I...I honestly don't know where to start. So many places, so unfocused, just...stay safe Zero(Sage) do what you gotta do to survive, maybe meet up with B and Melody: an invisible person could be useful to you, have someone keep an eye out for it and for your sanity. Stay in contact the Fighters can't lose another Sage so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the back of the coin

    its another perspective

    say, sitting in a tree?
    aCCEPT.

    its staring back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stay cool, zero. You've got people you need to be a Sage to. Stay with us, okay.

    ReplyDelete
  16. okay, I'm awake, last night was hell, but I'm feeling so much better now.

    Had a long talk with Shaun. He's had it worse than me, even said I wasn't getting Hallowed. He should know. Hand's feeling better too.

    Meditated for most of the night, felt good, felt right. Like waves crashing over me, peaceful.

    @Those that encouraged me - I'm good now, it's nothing worse than what Runners have to face.

    @Shiloh - Poor man's intrigue

    @Battery - which part, screaming like a damn fool, shanking a homeless man, or running around in my boxers in the middle of the night?

    Yeah I can laugh about it, a little...

    @SS You're lucid today. I wonder what you've been through.

    @Eyes Open - Strangest person I've met in a while. It's like reverse discouragement with you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ...zero. God damn, man, I just... I really wish I had something to say to you about this. I can't find the words. No, no, I have something after all, I think.

    Sorry. Wish I'd been around to lend a hand. To help. To do SOMEthing. But if you ever need to talk, to let things out, you know I'm here. We Sages have to stick together, after all.

    If It's been after you, I hope that doesn't mean I have a visit in the near future...

    ReplyDelete
  18. What makes an Agent, anyway? As far as I can tell, you're limited definition is one who follows him, yet is not "hallowed".

    Going by that definition, then I am indeed an agent.

    However, as I said over at that annoying White Elephants blog, there is more to it than that.

    If you want to know who I am specifically... OurEyesOpen was not a title given to us by him, it is something my personal group felt was best to describe our enlightened status. We all have different tasks and many of us are not supposed to communicate with each other.

    You see, as Our Eyes are Open, we know exactly what we must do, even if we will get in trouble for it. In the end, we all will be killed, anyway. We are not against you "runners" specifically, we just follow a different path.

    Please do not lump us all in the same group and call us "Agents". Some who could be called that don't even realize they're doing it willingly.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow... Glad you came out okay. We certainly don't want to lose you.

    These Agents are getting weird. It's like half of them really want us dead, a quarter of them just like being snide, and the rest are just... what's the word, curious?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I question whether Eyes' "Eyes are Open" if he thinks we're all gonna be killed by him. I personally think he has too much fun toying with us to kill us. Sandra, his little science project, me, his punchbag. Earth is his toybox and the human race are the toys.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A well used toy will eventually break down into a shadow of what it used to be.

    Unlike that stuffed teddy bear, humans can't be repaired.

    ReplyDelete
  22. No matter what way you look at it, you're all idiots anyway. (Directed at the 'Agents'.)

    Peace,
    Shaun.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I resent the accusation, Shaun.

    As to Eyes, if that's what you think then your eyes obviously haven't been opened enough.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You're deluded, Reach. Too arrogant.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am Simply me. I need no other title, I refuse to be catagorized.

    I believe you all are far to ready to slap lables down. How long until an 'Agent' Is just another fool who disagree's with the Majority? How long until you forget what an agent REALLY is?

    During the Salem Witch hunts Townsfolk would accuse those they wanted revenge against to be witches, knowing full well thier fate would be sealed in a most horrid manner. Drowning, Burning, Stretched apart.
    Need I go on?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Right, yeah. I'm the deluded one, says the fucking nutcase.

    And I may be arrogant but at least I admit I'm arrogant. You, on the other hand, won't admit to being ignorant. Because you've deluded yourself into thinking you're enlightened.

    ReplyDelete